Light-Duty Commercial Jackshaft Operator for Sectional Doors
Model 3900 is a light-duty jackshaft operator for light-duty commercial sectional applications only.
It features a compact design ideal for limited height, cathedral, or obstructed ceiling installations.
It may be used on standard and high-lift (maximum 7 ft. high-lift) sectional doors measuring up to 14 ft. high and up to 18 ft. wide, but not exceeding 180 sq. ft. or 650 lbs.
- Motor: Heavy-duty 24VDC motor provides ultra-quiet operation, along with variable speed smooth start and stop.
- Compact Design: Ideal for limited height, cathedral, or obstructed ceiling installations; mounts on the left or right side of door and attaches to the torsion bar.
- Push Button Station: 1-button station for OPEN & CLOSE functions with type B2 control wiring is standard for all operators. Controls with 1, 2 and 3 buttons are available.
- The Protector System® Safety Sensors: A “non-contact” photo safety sensor designed to sense an obstruction and signal the door operator to reverse to open.
- Warranty: Lifetime motor warranty.
- Power Door Lock: Prevents the door from being manually forced open once fully closed.
- EverCharge® Standby Power System: Operates the door operator for up to 20 full cycles within a 24 hour period.
- Alternate Mounting Kit: Allows operator to be mounted below the torsion bar.
- Remote Work Light: Adds 200 watts of light with adjustable light time delay; unlimited number of lights can be added.
- Keyless Entry: Allows door to open or close by using a code programmed directly into the unit.