Low-Profile Apartment House Trolley Operator
Apartment Trolley (APT) style commercial door operators are optimal for high-cycle apartment house applications.
APT-style operators employ an auto-reconnect trolley with nylon inserts and a resilient-mount motor for quiet operation.
Suspended from the ceiling, the operators are used on sectional overhead doors with a standard lift.
APT operators are directly attached to drive and control the door.
- MyQ® Technology enables you to securely monitor and control your facility operator and lights with your smartphone, tablet or computer for greater peace of mind.
- Alerts can be received as email or pop-up (push) notifications on a mobiledevice, ensuring the status of your commercial door.
- MyQ Mobile App is a free download with no annual activation fee.
Safety & Security
- Security+ 2.0™ safeguards your facility – with every click, a new code is sent to the commercial door operator so the door opens only for you.
- UL 325 requires all commercial door operators to be either constant pressure to close or be equipped with a primary external monitored entrapment protection device.
- DUAL VOLTAGE CONNECTIONS
Increase flexibility by enabling the installer to select the required voltage within phase, to meet job-site requirements.
Within phases, voltage is selectable at the time of installation with the placement of a connector.
• Single-Phase: 115V and 230V
- EMERGENCY DISCONNECT WITH AUTO-RECONNECT
Disconnects operator from door for manual lifting in an emergency and automatically reconnects for convenience.
- CONTROL FUNCTION SELECTOR DIAL
Enables easy selection and programming of (7) wiring types, from constant pressure to close, to specialized Timer-to-Close functionality to meet
Conveniently and confidently closes the commercial door automatically after a predetermined amount of time has elapsed for added security and peace
- CONTINUOUS-DUTY HIGH-STARTING TORQUE MOTOR
Performs in demanding industrial overhead door applications.
- RESILIENT-MOUNT MOTOR
Provides quiet operation.
- MOTOR REMOVABLE WITHOUT AFFECTING LIMIT SWITCH SETTINGS
Saves time and money for maintenance.
- ADJUSTABLE FRICTION CLUTCH
Helps to protect door and operator from damage should the door meet an obstruction.
Enables partial opening of door to a pre-programmed position for energy savings, time savings and convenience.
- MAXIMUM RUN TIMER
Reverses or stops door if closing time exceeds expected time-frame to limit damage to door and operator.
- DELAY-ON-REVERSE CIRCUIT
Prevents abrupt reversal of door, reducing wear on the door and operator system.
- 3-BUTTON CONTROL STATION WITH MAINTENANCE ALERT SYSTEM (MAS)
Provides open/close/stop functions and notification when routine maintenance is required.
- SECURITY+ 2.0™ RADIO RECEIVER
Standard on-board with Logic 5.0 operators. Accepts up to (90) single-button or (30) 3-Button remote controls plus up to (30) wireless keypads or an unlimited number of DIP switch remotes.
Continuous-duty high-starting torque motor with instant reverse and overload protection.
- WIRING TYPE
Operators are factory preset to C2 wiring, providing momentary contact to open and stop, with constant contact to close. Monitored entrapment protection, using approved photo sensors or sensing edges is optional, although recommended, when using C2, D1 or E2. All other wiring types, B2, T, TS and FSTS can be selected with the addition of an appropriately monitored entrapment protection device (LiftMaster® CPS-U photo eyes, LiftMaster OES monitored sensing edge, or a monitored sensing edge supported by the CPS-EI, as examples). Logic 5.0 operators can only accept UL-Approved LiftMaster monitored entrapment protection devices.
- CONTROL CIRCUIT
5V DC NEC Class 2.
- DRIVE REDUCTION
First-stage heavy-duty 5L V-belt; second and third stages #41 chain; #48 output chain on trolley.
Industrial ball bearings on output and first reduction shafts; bearings on second reduction shaft.
- SOLENOID BRAKE
Standard on APT.
NEMA 1 type electrical box, heavy-duty 11-gauge steel frame with durable powder coat finish, all reduction sprockets drilled and pinned to shafts.
- #41 TROLLEY ROLLER CHAIN
Standard on APT Operators.