Industrial-Duty Jackshaft Operator with Internal Door Lock Sensor
Door Lock Jackshaft (DJ) style commercial door operators are ideal for shopping mall applications with lighter rolling doors and grilles.
Doors used with this operator should be balanced with the ability to be manually lifted by hand in an emergency or power outage.
These operators include a door lock sensor to prevent damage to the door and operator caused by attempts to automatically open a locked door.
The operators are typically mounted to the wall when used with smaller sectional overhead doors with vertical or high lift and mounted to the side, or the front of the hood, when used with rolling doors and grilles.
DJ operators are attached to the door jackshaft to indirectly drive the door.
- MyQ® Technology enables you to securely monitor and control your facility operator and lights with your smartphone, tablet or computer for greater peace of mind.
- Alerts can be received as email or pop-up (push) notifications on a mobile device, ensuring the status of your commercial door.
- MyQ Mobile App is a free download with no annual activation fee.
Safety & Security
- Security+ 2.0™ safeguards your facility – with every click, a new code is sent to the commercial door operator so the door opens only for you.
- UL 325 requires all commercial door operators to be either constant pressure to close or be equipped with a primary external monitored entrapment protection device.
- DUAL VOLTAGE CONNECTIONS
Increase flexibility by enabling the installer to select the required voltage, within phase, to meet job-site requirements.
Within phases, voltage is selectable at the time of installation with the placement of a connector.
• Single-Phase: 115V and 230V
• 3-Phase: 208V, 230V and 460V
• 575V is a discrete model without field-selectable voltage
- INTERNAL DOOR LOCK SENSOR
Eliminates jamming and damage to door and operator if door is opened when locked.
- FLOOR LEVEL DISCONNECT
Enables manual lifting in an emergency.
- CONTROL FUNCTION SELECTOR DIAL
Enables easy selection and programming of (7) wiring types, from constant pressure to close, to specialized Timer-to-Close functionality to meet end-user needs.
Conveniently and confidently closes the commercial door automatically after a predetermined amount of time has elapsed for added security and peace
- CONTINUOUS-DUTY HIGH-STARTING TORQUE MOTOR
Performs in demanding industrial overhead and rolling door applications.
- MOTOR REMOVABLE WITHOUT AFFECTING LIMIT SWITCH SETTINGS
Saves time and money for maintenance.
- ADJUSTABLE FRICTION CLUTCH
Helps to protect door and operator from damage should the door meet an obstruction.
Enables partial opening of door to a pre-programmed position for energy savings, time savings and convenience.
- MAXIMUM RUN TIMER
Reverses or stops door if closing time exceeds expected time-frame to limit damage to door and operator.
- DELAY-ON-REVERSE CIRCUIT
Prevents abrupt reversal of door, reducing wear on the door and operator system.
- SECURITY+ 2.0™ RADIO RECEIVER
Standard on-board with Logic 5.0 operators. Accepts up to (90) single-button or (30) 3-Button remote controls plus up to (30) wireless keypads or an unlimited number of DIP switch remotes.
Continuous-duty high-starting torque motor with instant reverse and overload protection. Available in 1/2 and 3/4 HP; single- or three-phase. Capacitor start on single-phase. Removable without affecting limit switch settings.
- WIRING TYPE
Operators are factory preset to C2 wiring, providing momentary contact to open and stop, with constant contact to close. Monitored entrapment protection, using approved photo sensors or sensing edges is optional, although recommended, when using C2, D1 or E2. All other wiring types, B2, T, TS and FSTS can be selected with the addition of an appropriately monitored entrapment protection device (LiftMaster® CPS-U photo eyes, LiftMaster OES monitored sensing edge, or a monitored sensing edge supported by the CPS-EI, as examples). Logic 5.0 operators can only accept UL-Approved LiftMaster monitored entrapment protection devices.
- CONTROL CIRCUIT
5V DC NEC Class 2.
- DRIVE REDUCTION
First-stage heavy-duty 5L V-belt; second-third-fourth stages #48 chain; #50 output sprocket chain.
Industrial ball bearings on a 1″ output shaft; heavy-duty oil-filled bushings on reduction shafts.
Standard on 3/4 HP operators (optional on 1/2 HP).
NEMA 1 type electrical box, heavy-duty 11-gauge steel frame with durable powder coat finish, all reduction sprockets drilled and pinned to shafts.