Logic 5.0 The Next Generation of Commercial Door Operators
Gearhead Sliding (GSD) style commercial door operators employ lubricated gears for heavy industrial, high cycle applications.
GSD-style operators offer functionality that is similar to GT-style operators, but are used on single and bi-parting sliding doors.
These operators are directly attached to drive and control the door.
GSD operators are mounted directly above the door.
- MyQ® Technology enables you to securely monitor and control your facility operator and lights with your smartphone, tablet or computer for greater peace of mind.
- Alerts can be received as email or pop-up (push) notifications on a mobile device, ensuring the status of your commercial door.
- MyQ Mobile App is a free download with no annual activation fee.
Safety & Security
- Security+ 2.0™ safeguards your facility – with every click, a new codeis sent to the commercial door operator so the door opens only for you.
- UL 325 requires all commercial door operators to be either constant pressure to close or be equipped with a primary external monitored entrapment protection device.